Now Hiring For:
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
- Successful inspectors complete residential inspections primarily for buyers, using proprietary inspection software.
- This is a physically demanding, people-oriented business. If you enjoy being on the move, meeting new people, and helping them make life-long decisions, we are the company for you!
Successful inspectors must be available to perform inspections Monday through Saturday. All new inspectors are required to utilize Advance Home Inspections specialized Software/Reporting System and follow all company guidelines.
- Advance Home Inspections provides all inspection tools, including software, computer equipment. We also provide E&O and Liability Insurance coverage.
- Inspectors earn competitive salary based on their level of training and experience. Inspectors with additional certifications (infrared, mold, etc.) may earn extra income.
- To be considered for the inspector position, you must pass a qualifying licensing exam (InterNACHI). We may also consider recent graduates of qualifying inspection training schools or individuals who are detail oriented with good people skills (we will pay for training.) Interested candidates must have a reliable vehicle and a good driving record, and be eligible to work in the US. Background checks are completed as part of the hiring process.
*Please submit an introductory letter of at least 100 words explaining why you are the best candidate for this position AND your resume via EMAIL ONLY to HR@AdvanceHomeInspections.com be considered for employment.
*Resumes sent without an introductory letter of at least 100 words will not be considered.